[Openid-specs-risc] Change of contacts for LinkedIn

Vicente Silveira vsilveira at linkedin.com
Thu Dec 3 00:51:05 UTC 2015

Hi fellow RISC members,

I want to announce a change on the LinkedIn membership side: starting now
David Freeman and Arvind Mani will take over the work representing LinkedIn
in the workgroup. LinkedIn continues committed to making the RISC
initiative a success and improving the overall security of the online
account ecosystem. I'm very proud of having worked with all of you up to
this point and I'm sure David and Arvind will be great contributors.

I'm leaving LInkedIn by the end of the week but will continue to follow the
progress of the group. My personal contact is vicentes at gmail.com or connect
with me on LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/vicentesilveira> :-)

Best,

Vicente