[Openid-specs-risc] RISC Today?

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Nov 9 21:28:13 UTC 2015

Wanted to check in with the group to see about agenda items for today's
talk. LMK if you have any agenda items for a call. If no one can suggest by
3pm PST today, we'll cancel.

On the Google side we have a few updates which can probably cover over
email:

   - We did analysis of all our OAuth grants, seeing how many grants we
   have for RISC member company's services. ==> 100M. This would seem to have
   some utility for getting started to see how useful this data is to
   downstream providers.
   - Separately, Mark Risher is starting discussions with Google legal on
   contracts that we'd need to be able to share info with other RISC members
   based on downstream providers asserting Google accounts to us and us
   creating a RISC registration for those.
   - Lots of related teams in Mountain View this week, so we'll have a few
   internal RISC related conversations, getting more buy-in on plans and
   development support.

Comments welcome.

thanks,
AD