[Openid-specs-risc] Agenda for Aug 17/18 Call

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Mon Aug 17 18:20:55 UTC 2015

As last week's call got scrapped, we'll use the agenda from last week for
today:

Weekly Notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XZi2p4A5LXLJD7sysQTg33mCtC_yYgdlwHMnmt-12Gk/edit>

Agenda

   -

   Membership update
   -

      Paypal and IPR concerns
      -

   Strawman Spec Review
   <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o1aB5INXE4xlixhANwiurHemg0_GB06Sf095GeigTyE/edit#heading=h.9q83cspgiqmx>
   -

      Please take a look at description around account flow section. Does
      this seem like an accurate model on how most account systems work (or can
      you pretty easily map the actions of your account system into
these flows)?
      - Look at the comment on Control Verification Required state. We’ve
      been wrestling with this for awhile. I think there’s been a lot
of flapping
      on what happens when potential compromise is detected. There’s a level of
      confidence issue and consequently what the service provider does
about it.
      From a downstream perspective, it isn’t until sessions are
terminated that
      there’s been an all clear. So how about this model: where the CVR signal
      also has a TTL on when existing risky sessions will be
terminated. Could be
      immediate, 1h, 12h, 24h, or never and then downstream party can
work off of
      that.

Call in Info (Using VoIP option of GoToMeeting is preferred)

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/576653581

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (312) 757-3119

Australia: +61 2 9091 7603

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0716