[Openid-specs-risc] Call July 26?

Adam Dawes adawes at google.com
Fri Jun 26 07:08:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for checking in John.

Unfortunately, I can't make tomorrow and given next week is a holiday for
Independence day in the US, we should not do that either. I'll cancel both
of those on the group calendar but let's plan to *resume our call on Friday
July 10.*

I have made a bit of progress on the strawman spec:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o1aB5INXE4xlixhANwiurHemg0_GB06Sf095GeigTyE/edit#

I'll continue to flesh this out but if you have any comments, please feel
free to start adding.

I've also started having conversations with various internal teams at
Google to begin trying to track down some of these events within Google
infrastructure and build a means to distribute them to relying parties.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

thanks,
AD