[Openid-specs-native-apps] Bundle ID?

Preibisch, Sascha H Sascha.Preibisch at ca.com
Thu Jul 31 20:57:46 UTC 2014

I personally think that, whenever possible and appropriate, the goal should be to keep the terminology simple. If the spec. should be generic enough for "any" plattfom I still think a generic name like app_id would work fine.

As you said, the value may not be the same, but the concept behind it is the same (identifying an app).

Sascha

CA Technologies
Sascha Preibisch, Principal Software Engineer
Mobile Access Gateway
sascha.preibisch at ca.com