[Openid-specs-native-apps] Notes from Apr 1 NAAPS Call

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Apr 1 15:00:42 UTC 2014

John Bradley
Klaas Wierenga
Mike Varley

Updated Klaas on activities.

Discussed the options for 3rd party API that were in the email I sent.

Mike wants to support a use case for apps that are not pre-registed in the app-info endpoint.

Token agent multiple personas.   Klaas wouldn't want want to mix his company credential with personal services.
We need to think about allowing the user to select the backing identity.

We may need to look at the call time so that we get more people.

The next openID F2F is at Yahoo preceding IIW.  The NAAPS WG is scheduled from 4 - 5 pm but may start earlier.
Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/openid-foundation-workshop-tickets-1174511997