[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Feedback on today's MODRNA WG discussion topics

Hjelm, Bjorn bjorn.hjelm at verizonwireless.com
Tue Apr 27 15:22:13 UTC 2021

All,
First, big thanks to the team from Orange as well as Mike Engan for the
presentations on MODRNA Registration profile and MODRNA Discovery profile
on today's call. The presentations will be distributed on the MODRNA WG
e-mail distribution list for everyone to review.

Second, I would like for everyone to provide their critical review of what
is being proposed and, please, respond on the e-mail list to start the
discussion.

Both presentations included valuable input and our task (as a working
group) is to determine how this input should be documented in the
specifications. Deployment experience is extremely valuable but should also
be viewed in the context of the assumptions for that deployment.

As we clarify the proposals, we'll be opening issues in the issue tracker
against

BR,
Bjorn