[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #191: IANA registration for CIBA errors (openid/mobile)

Joseph Heenan joseph at authlete.com
Thu Aug 6 16:20:05 UTC 2020

Apologies, this can be ignored - I closed it as invalid, authorization_pending comes from device flow, and invalid_user_code etc are only from the backchannel authentication endpoint. (I was 8 levels or so nested into specs trying to validate a conformance test and my brain just failed to cope with putting these facts together…)

Joseph