[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Migrating https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/ Mercurial repository

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 10 21:29:03 UTC 2020

We've now successfully migrated the repositories https://bitbucket.org/openid/eap/ and https://bitbucket.org/openid/openid.bitbucket.io/ from Mercurial to Git.  The next on the list to migrate is https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/.

I propose that Edmund do that on Monday but wanted to give the working group a heads-up first to ask if there any logistical reasons why that would be a bad time to do so.

Chairs particularly, can you please ack that you agree with that plan?

                            -- Mike (writing as OpenID Board Secretary)