[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #154: CIBA - Long Polling (openid/mobile)

Dave Tonge issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Tue Apr 16 15:08:40 UTC 2019

New issue 154: CIBA - Long Polling
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/154/ciba-long-polling

Dave Tonge:

We discussed long polling on the call today as an approach that can deliver a good user experience and an efficient use of resources.

While currently nothing in the spec precludes this, it may be worth adding some commentary about this as an implementation option.

We also need to make sure we consider whether there are any security considerations of the use of long polling