[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Final WG review of CIBA Core spec

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Dec 11 23:46:48 UTC 2018

The spec date has been fixed.

The dates on OpenID.Core and OpenID.Registration are coming from
https://openid.net/bibxml/reference.OpenID.Core.xml and
https://openid.net/bibxml/reference.OpenID.Registration.xml respectively,
which I assumed would be accurate and have been using here and elsewhere
since seeing
https://openid.net/2017/02/03/bibxml-files-for-openid-specifications/ -
can/should those be corrected? Or how should things proceed with this?

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 3:13 PM Mike Jones <Michael.Jones at microsoft.com>
wrote:

> The spec date is currently January 10, 2018.  This needs to be made
> current.
>

> The dates on OpenID.Core and OpenID.Registration are wrong.
>

>                                                        -- Mike

computer. Thank you._