[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #103: CIBA: Means to require "acr" as "essential" (openid/mobile)

Takahiko Kawasaki issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Oct 22 18:00:29 UTC 2018

New issue 103: CIBA: Means to require "acr" as "essential"
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/103/ciba-means-to-require-acr-as-essential

Takahiko Kawasaki:

Is there any plan to add request parameters for the backchannel authentication endpoint that can require "acr" as "essential" (like the "claims" request parameter in OIDC Core)?

I'm sorry I don't know whether there exists any actual need for it, but I just wanted to point out that the current CIBA specification does not provide any means to require "acr" as essential.