[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] CIBA: "interval" and "error_uri"

Takahiko Kawasaki taka at authlete.com
Thu Oct 18 16:44:37 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have questions regarding "interval" and "error_uri".

*Q1. interval*

The explanation of "interval" in p.14 says "Client SHOULD wait", but the
second paragraph in p.17 says "MUST NOT be more frequent". Is there any
reason for this difference? I mean, shouldn't either SHOULD(NOT) or
MUST(NOT) be used for both of the parts?

*Q2. error_uri*

"12. Authentication Error Response" in p.23 mentions "error_description"
and "error". Is the any reason the section does not mention "error_uri"?

Best Regards,
Takahiko Kawasaki