[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG call on Oct 9th 2018 preliminary minutes

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Tue Oct 9 18:51:43 UTC 2018

I apologize for not being fully attentive on the call. I had to meet with a
contractor during the same time period and was trying to multitask and do
both. But didn't do either very well.

So just one comment/clarification with respect to "Brian mentions possible
confusions of langage in open id connect core himself to look at." - I'd
only wanted to say that there had been a couple issues related to
id_token_hint raised recently in Connect Core (linked below) but that I
didn't think they had any bearing on the CIBA hints. That may not have
actually been relevant to the conversation at that point but that was my
intention.

https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1034/core-3121-id_token_hint-and-prompt-none
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1046/core-3121-id_token_hint

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:27 AM <philippe.clement at orange.com> wrote:

> Please find below the preliminary notes of our call on Oct 9th 2018.
> In any case of error or misunderstanding, please let me know.
> *Roll Call* (extract from GotoMeeting)
> Bjorn Hjelm
> Dave.Tonge (Moneyhub)
> Philippe Clement (Orange)
> Bjorn Hjelm (Verizon)
> Brian Campbell (Ping)
> Geoff Graham
> Petteri (Ubisecure)
> Michael Engan
> Charles Marais (Orange)
> *Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]*
> Adopted
> *Issue Tracker*
> *CIBA [Dave/Brian/Gonzalo/Axel]*
> *#86: CIBA needs IANA Considerations*
> <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/86/ciba-needs-iana-considerations>
> Pull request 24 and 25 address metadata and parameters and solve some
> error codes with invalid_grant (from OAuth2). To double check.
>
> *#91: CIBA: Authentication request and context parameters*
> <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/91/ciba-authentication-request-and-context>
> open by Petteri following last call, not resolved yet.
>
> *#92: update/fix ID Token examples in CIBA Authentication Results*
> <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/92/update-fix-id-token-examples-in-ciba>
> Pull request done, a review is wishable.
>
> *#93: use Public Claim Names for CIBA JWT claims*
> <https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/93/use-public-claim-names-for-ciba-jwt-claims>
> Pull request done.
>
> *Globally, *edition of pull requests need to be achieved to solve issues
> #94, #95, #81, #62, #71, #85
> The question to split the drafts hopefully for the next call is asked.
>
>    - Dave and Brian to work on.
>

> Brian mentions possible confusions of langage in open id connect core
> himself to look at.
>

> Best regards,
> Philippe

> Thank you.