[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Upcoming MODRNA WG calls and agenda focus

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Fri Sep 7 17:35:06 UTC 2018

All,
As you may know, we've scheduled additional calls in September to move some of the work forward to completion.

*       Tuesday, Sep. 11, Extra WG call
*       Agenda: CIBA open issues

*       Tuesday, Sep. 18, Bi-weekly WG call
*       Agenda: Regular agenda, CIBA, Discovery spec.

*       Tuesday, Sep. 25, Extra WG call
*       Agenda: CIBA open issues

It would be greatly beneficial if you could take a look at the open issues<https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues?status=new&status=open> per agenda topic prior to the meeting as we value everyone's input on the open issues and it makes for a better discussion as we attempts to reach consensus on the resolution of each of the open issues.

Depending on the progress we make on the open issues, we may extend the extra calls to October.

BR,
Bjorn