[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at momentumft.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 22:24:11 UTC 2018

Thanks Bjorn

Brian and I have worked on a pull request to add the third token delivery
mode:
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/pull-requests/15/introduce-a-third-mode-for-getting-the/diff

This is part of issue #66 and #82 so no change is needed to the agenda, but
it would be great if some people are able to review the pull request ready
for the call.

Thanks

Dave

--
Dave Tonge
CTO

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at fca.org.uk/register.
Moneyhub Financial
Technology is registered in England & Wales, company registration number
06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2018 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.