[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG call on Aug 21st 2018 preliminary minutes
philippe.clement at orange.com
philippe.clement at orange.com
Wed Aug 22 08:50:05 UTC 2018
Please find below the preliminary minutes of our MODRNA call on Aug 21st 2018. In case of any misunderstanding or error, please let me know.
Roll Call (from gotomeeting participants)
John Bradley, Philippe Clement (Orange), Brian Campbell, Petteri (Ubisecure), Siva(GSMA), Bjorn Hjelm, Gonzalo, Nat Sakimura, Charles Marais (Orange)
Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]
1. John: last MODRNA call on Aug 7th was about account porting, no need to amend the today's agenda
2. Agenda agreed
* 2 tasks are addressed within CPAS:
* 1- PKI based authentication. Forecast a mature state for September, after what MODRNA will be required to comment.
* 2- Token binding. Forecast a mature state for October. after what MODRNA will be required to comment.
* John mentions an information that will have impacts : Google decided to go with TLS1.3 from the browser (chrome). What about the server token binding ?
* We will probably see a decrease in the interest of supporting token binding in the software.
* These kinds of discussions are happening in chrome workgroup, apart from IETF discussions.
Working Group Updates
FAPI WG [John/Dave]
* Bjorn: following talks on CIBA specs, no objection appeared to break in two parts: 1- CIBA Core and 2- MODRNA profile.
* And the interest to move CIBA spec forward is obvious for Open Banking initiative.
Tasks to accomplish then: address the open issues on CIBA, especially those from Brian.
* Brian observed merge conflicts between issues, and Dave inputs would be profitable to progress, for example on the number of notification modes.
* If multiple modes are supported, what kind of choice is possible at each side ? Are we pushing a dynamic determination of the mode, knowing that dynamism brings more complexity in the negotiation.
* Gonzalo mentions that no use case was encountered in favor to negotiate dynamically the mode. Instead, registering for a single CIBA mode makes sense.
==> Brian to work with Dave, work on progress for a repartition of issues
6. To be addressed once the split of issues is done.
Next steps to define regarding account porting
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile