[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Feedback on CIBA

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Wed Jun 13 14:58:52 UTC 2018

But seriously, the UMA WG is discussing this right now. I think we'll
have a sequence diagram next week. My contention is that bc_authorize is
just an UMA protected API, requiring a scope (e.g. "openid_ciba").

It's ok if bc_authorize returns an id_token. And you'll still need to
describe the request and response in CIBA.

But we already have a permission ticket presented at the token
endpoint... and UMA describes in much richer detail, and with much more
community input, all the possibilities that may ensue other then
success.

- Mike