[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG on Oct 31st 2017 preliminary minutes

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Tue Oct 31 15:27:41 UTC 2017

Please find below the preliminary minutes of our call.
In case of any error or misunderstanding, please let me know.

Participants : John, Petteri, Hubert, Keith, Philippe, Bjorn, Charles

Revised Agenda
1.      Roll Call
2.      Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]
3.      MODRNA Specs/Use Cases
4.      Use case input from Ubisecure
5.      Liaisons Updates
a.      GSMA
6.      Working Group Updates
a.      FAPI WG [Bjorn/John]
b.      iGov WG [John]
7.      Events
a.      MODRNA/FAPI Joint F2F WG (Nov. 6)
8.      Issue Tracker [All]
9.      AOB
Discussion
1.      Roll Call

   done
2.      Adoption of the Agenda [Bjorn/John]

   done
3.      MODRNA Specs/Use Cases

   Not addressed
4.      Use case input from Ubisecure
6.      Petteri mentions requested updates on CIBA for mobile authentication additional parameters. In Finland, MNO provide mobile PKI installed on the sim card. The SP Sends a mobile number and a "password" to the MNO. Estonia for example requests additional parameters, they want mobile number and social security number. Does it represent an abuse prevention code ?
7.      To be differentiated between a password and an antispam code. The proposal to define a new parameter is preferred, instead of overloading something else in the protocol.
8.      We probably need some text to explain where this additional parameter could take place, and expose what value the MNO expects.
9.      --> Petteri to open an issue on the issue tracker (BitBucket).
5.      Liaisons Updates
a.      GSMA

         No GSMA member on the call
6.      Working Group Updates
a.      FAPI WG [Bjorn/John]

         Will take place in London, on Oct 6th
==>     John transferred Nat's email with the agenda and premises.
==>     Other MODRNA people to subscribe if they want to join.
==>     Bjorn to envision a remote access for distant people, during the morning part of the agenda.
b.      iGov WG [John]
7.      Events
a.      MODRNA/FAPI Joint F2F WG (Nov. 6)
        We don't have a host. It's better to coordinate for next year for the next physical workshop.
8.      Issue Tracker [All]

         #1 reassigned to UQ API. --> Charles or Nicolas to process.
         #44 transaction authorization. --> Bjorn to assign to UQ API for process, mention it's the goal of UQ API.
         #47 to be closed by next meeting, if any remark or suggestion to mention before, please do.
         We try to close the open issues, specifically on the authentication profile. --> Authors are invited to attend the next call
==>     Authors are needed on the call to close other open issues

9.      AOB

Kind regards,
Philippe

Thank you.