[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] London F2F

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Oct 23 19:46:08 UTC 2017

All,
I've received one confirmation and one decline for the Nov. 7 MODRNA WG F2F. Please respond to me or John ASAP if you intent to attend in order for us to confirm the meeting.

BR,
Bjorn
From: Hjelm, Bjorn
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 4:10 AM
To: openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net
Cc: John Bradley (ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com)
Subject: London F2F

All,
As mentioned on the call this week, the planned joint meeting with the FAPI WG has now moved to Nov. 6 and below is a tentative schedule for the London meeting.

Nov. 6 - Joint MODRNA/FAPI WG (9 am - 3 pm) and OpenID Foundation/Open Banking (3 pm - )
Nov. 7 - MODRNA WG F2F

Given the proximity of the dates, we would like to get a sense for how many would be able to participate in (1) the joint MODRNA/FAPI WG meeting on Nov. 6 and (2) a MODRNA WG f2f on Nov. 7?

BR,
Bjorn