[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Mobile Profile WG Call

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Tue Jun 13 11:16:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to discuss the open issues. We had only partial discussions on some of them.

Issue56:
there was not much feedback to this issue: Signed Request Object Authentication Requirements
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/56/signed-request-object-authentication
Usually JWTs for authentication carry fields that the signed request object does not contain.
Why is that not a problem when the SRO is used for authentication?

Issue53: Consumption Device.
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/53/ciba-terminology-consumption-device
I would close this.

Issue55: Should the result be signed?
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/55/ciba-signed-result-objects
I don't remember how this came up. It is server-to-server and there is probably no much benefit to demand signing...
I would close this.

Issue54: Notification Endpoint uses Bearer Tokens
https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues/54/ciba-client-notification-endpoint
Keep this for simplicity and allow better authentication of the notification?

The sector_identifier_uri issue (was #52)
I do not seem to understand John's explanation of the problem.
Could somebody chime in and enlighten me, please?!

The other specs seem to have a category attached to their issues. How are those created?

Cheers
Axel