[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [E] Re: [Openid-specs-fapi] FYI: OpenID Implementer’s Drafts of Four MODRNA Specifications Approved

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:22:02 UTC 2017

I object to the lack of user control on the questioning process itself.
The spec must explicitly describe the manner that the user can control the
questioning process.
If not I believe that it too intrusive on the user's time and attention.
This spec will be misused if there is not some control on it.
..tom

--
..tom