[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Authentication for the Backchannel and User questioning

Nat Sakimura n-sakimura at nri.co.jp
Fri May 12 05:31:24 UTC 2017

Hi

If I remember correctly, I thought there was a talk in one of the meeting
that for CIBA etc. class 3 SMS is being used to kick authenticator or
something. I was expecting to read them in CIBA and User questioning on
this, but there is nothing there.

In the practice, what kind of implementation is being imagined?

--

PLEASE READ :This e-mail is confidential and intended for the

named recipient only. If you are not an intended recipient,

please notify the sender  and delete this e-mail.