[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [E] Re: Minor tweaks to spec sources

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Tue Mar 7 17:43:56 UTC 2017

Great, thanks John.

BR,
Bjorn

-----Original Message-----
From: Openid-specs-mobile-profile [mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of John Bradley
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:32 AM
To: Hjelm, Bjorn
Cc: openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net
Subject: [E] Re: [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Minor tweaks to spec sources

I updated the name of the authentication spec in the repo to match the document contents.
It is now openid-connect-modrna-authentication-1_0.xml for our main editing version.

The WG wiki page is updated to use dynamic HTML rendering of the current XML souce.
https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi?Submit=Submit&format=ascii&mode=html&type=ascii&url=https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/raw/tip/openid-connect-modrna-authentication-1_0.xml?at=default

While I was in the wiki I updated the link for account porting to point to.
https://id.cto.telstra.com/2016/openid/draft-account-porting.html

In principal if that is a bitbucket repo we should be able to use the same trick to dynamically render the HTML from the xml.

John B.