[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] CIBA context client_name

charles.marais at orange.com charles.marais at orange.com
Wed Mar 1 14:19:12 UTC 2017

Hi Axel,

Could you share the detailed uses cases in which the "context" parameter
would be used ? Are they mentioned in the attached file (GSMA's uses
cases list) ? Do these uses cases have some adherence with the GSMA
authorization product ?

Could we have some examples of what the "context" would contain ? Is it
clearly different from a question or a validation ?

As a reminder, User Questioning should be the OIDF specification to
address the GSMA Authorization product.

I think that the relevance of the "context" parameter should only be
discussed, both in CPAS and in Modrna, depending of the uses cases for
which it would be relevant.

Br,

Charles.