[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Way forward re binding message & context

Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Wed Nov 30 16:41:30 UTC 2016

Hi all,

in order to come to a consensus regarding the different ways to influence the text being displayed on the authentication device, I propose the following way forward:

I asked Jörg and John (as the authors of the MODRNA authentication profile) to collect and document the different use cases, e.g. "displaying a code on consumption and authentication device in order to tie the transaction on both ends together" and propose solutions to support them.

Based on John's and Jörg's work, I would like to initiate a discussion in the group regarding both the use cases and solutions.

If anyone would like to object, please do now.