[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] minutes of MODRNA WG Call Nov 16th 2016

Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Fri Nov 18 11:06:17 UTC 2016

Hi Philippe,

I proposed the authors of SIBA and UQ should conduct a peer review of the respective other spec in order to align on use of certain patterns. Currently these specs solve the same problem differently. I promised to get in contact with the authors. The call attendees agreed.

We also agreed to send a note to the OpenId Connect list and ask this WG to review UQ.

Re PET meeting: we agreed I would ask Gautam whether we would give a presentation on our joined work. I cannot remember we mentioned the PET chairman.