[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [E] Move UQ to Implementers Draft?

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Thu Nov 17 14:28:52 UTC 2016

Torsten,
For my benefit, what does it mean to move the draft to implementation draft status (compared to current status)?

BR,
Bjorn

-----Original Message-----
From: Openid-specs-mobile-profile [mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Torsten Lodderstedt
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:06 AM
To: openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net
Subject: [E] [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Move UQ to Implementers Draft?

Hi all,

I would like to get an impression of the working group's opinion regarding the following question: Shall we recommend the User Questioning Draft for adoption as a Implementers Draft?

If you think the draft is right, please state so.
If you think the draft needs more work, please state so along with an explanation of your concerns.

Please give your feedback until 24th of Nov 2016.

best regards,
Torsten.

PS: If you are not familiar with the OIDF processes, you may take a look into http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2010/01/OpenID_Process_Document_December_2009_Final_Approved.pdf