[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Call time for Wednesday's meeting 4pm CEST?

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Tue Nov 1 15:53:25 UTC 2016

Just to confuse things the US and Europe don't go on or off of summer time at the same time.

This week 4pm CET is not 7am PDT, it is 8am PDT.

The OpenID calendar has the pall pegged to German/Central Europe Time.

Given that most people are in Europe and Bjorn calling in at 8am vs 7am is not the end of the world lets keep it at the regular time in Europe and let Bjorn deal with the time change for this call.  It will be back to normal by the next call.

People in Europe just make sure your calendars have the call pegged to local time and not California.

These are the local times.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=moderna&iso=20161102T16&p1=83&ah=1 <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=moderna&iso=20161102T16&p1=83&ah=1>

The call is an hour later for me, that is why I noticed.

John B.