[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] backend authentication commits

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Fri Oct 21 09:39:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

I committed some changes to the backend authentication spec.

Removed unused references		https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/6b23b8beda925c7b4f74b4955e2c1675bd78f8e9
removed more unused references	https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/2a3b4b14c40178495876e48f182843772af2beff
from [RFCabcd] to xref			https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/b84dd17b6e35ff6240ddb1dd278ebf10abedfae7
grammar typos				https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/024bd625836f5b3902fd7e67c529982ea51bc9e9
fixed copy-paste error			https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/520d1cec9fa8bd657f63d24f164418a52d31c809
replace "authentication response" by an xref to the token response
					https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/commits/cfc0db39340898f247caad2fb1553fb7ba7092d5

Some changes were triggered by warning by xml2rfc, some fix typos.

I hope the process I chose, editing in Bitbucket and committing, is OK for the group.
The changes don't change the spec in material ways.

Could someone, Florian or Gonza, please click the approve button on the commits?!

Cheers
Axel