[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Test to list subscribers from orange.com

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Thu Sep 15 14:49:41 UTC 2016

I suspect that if you are letting list messages from me but not from people with orange.com email accounts, that your IT department has implemented some anti phishing filter like DKIM to prevent non Orange SMTP servers from faking Orange.com in the From line.

That is why I don’t use a Ping email as it would be flagged as phishing by most email systems coming from a list.

I know Microsoft email also has that issue.

I know how to fix it with a filter in Gmail to prevent mail from mailing lists bing marked spam.
Add a filter
Matches: list:"@lists.openid.net"
Do this: Never send it to Spam

I cant say what to do for other filters.