[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Alternative account porting design

Arne Georg Gleditsch argggh at telenordigital.com
Fri Aug 26 10:16:32 UTC 2016

Hi Torsten,

Yes, that endpoint should work for you today, provided you access it using
valid HTTP basic auth credentials (that have been enabled for the
telenor_group organization / the mcc:mnc 242:01 MNO).  You'll see something
like this:

$ curl -uxxx:yyy '
https://discover.mobileconnect.io/telenor_group/v2/discovery?Redirect_URL=http://localhost/&Selected-MCC=242&Selected-MNC=01
'
{
  "ttl": 1480586270,
  "response": {
    "client_id": "XXX",
    "client_secret": "YYY",
    "serving_operator": "telenor_norway",
    "country": "Norway",
    "currency": "NOK",
    "apis": {
      "operatorid": {
        "link": [
          {
            "href": "
https://connect.staging.telenordigital.com/oauth/telenor_norway/authorize",
            "rel": "authorization"
          },
          {
            "href": "
https://connect.staging.telenordigital.com/oauth/telenor_norway/token",
            "rel": "token"
          },
          {
            "href": "
https://connect.staging.telenordigital.com/oauth/telenor_norway/userinfo",
            "rel": "userinfo"
          },
          {
            "href": "
https://connect.staging.telenordigital.com/oauth/telenor_norway/token",
            "rel": "tokenrefresh"
          },
          {
            "href": "
https://connect.staging.telenordigital.com/oauth/telenor_norway/revoke",
            "rel": "tokenrevoke"
          }
        ]
      }
    }
  }
}

(The Redirect_URL argument is required, but apparently not used or checked.)

BR,

Arne.