[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Alternative account porting design

GONZALO FERNANDEZ RODRIGUEZ gonzalo.fernandezrodriguez at telefonica.com
Wed Aug 17 06:58:23 UTC 2016

Hi James,

First of all, thank you a lot for such good contribution. I guess that make a call from the RP to the old MNO is an alternative to avoid keeping a migration key for a long time. However, I am wondering if it is worth it to add the complexity in the MNO side that implies to keep all the migration data for years, even for users that can be already migrated to a third operator, and I think that it isn't.