[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] New Version of Account Migration Draft

Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Tue Jul 19 11:29:35 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just published -01 of the account migration draft at openid.net (http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2014/04/draft-account-migration-01.html). The source code can be found in our Bitbucket repo.

This is a significant rewrite of the specification based on your valuable feedback. Thank you! Although I tried to incorporate all review comments, please bear with me if I missed a comment. Please let me know, so I can incorporate it in the next revision.

I applied the following changes to the document:

*       reorganized the draft
*       extended introduction and overview
*       stated scope of the draft and what is currently out of scope
*       changed terminology from porting to migration
*       changed migration data structure to be different from an id token
*       cleaned up references
*       added initial security considerations

Please post your feedback to the list.