[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] final notes for MODRNA WG Call on July 6th 2016

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Tue Jul 12 13:31:15 UTC 2016

Dear all,
Please find below the final notes from our call on July 6th 2016.

Participants: Torsten , Florian , Philippe, Siva, Bjorn

Agenda:
1-      Server initated authentication
2-      Current issues : https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues

Discussion
1-      Server initiated authentication
Discussions on the proposal circulated by Gonzalo on the list
Preference goes to scenario 4 with some adjustments: we agree that a new flow is the way forward. We agreed to avoid redirects.
we also discussed whether one should support push style notifications on completion of the authentication instead of or in extension to a pull style mechanism. No conclusion on this point.

2-      Current issues : https://bitbucket.org/openid/mobile/issues

-       Account portability
   Will take more time to rewrite the doc. The draft could be produced for 22nd of July. Internal review to lead for 29th of July

-       Server initiated authentication
   Gonzalo has volunteered for the first draft, Florian to help. List of parameters will be shortened. First draft can be expected at the end of July.

-       Review of SDK specs for Mobile Connect V2:
   Torsten provided a feedback to Steve (GSMA), waiting for a feedback

-       Provide feedback review of premium info/user info
   Usage of user info as a standard instead of specific premium info. Siva will group all premium attributes in a table and circulate it through the list (end of this week, 11/07). The WG will review and feedback

Next meeting
   Due to meetings in other standardization bodies, next call will be on 27th of July

Best regards,
Philippe

Zeit: Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016 16:00-17:00 (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien.
Ort: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/927253461

Hinweis: Die oben angegebene Abweichung von GMT berücksichtigt keine Anpassungen für Sommerzeit.

Hi all,

as already proposed on the list. I would like to suggest to discuss the solution space on server-initiated authentication based on Gonzalo’s posting.

Best regards,
Torsten.
  << Fichier: ATT00001.txt >>

Thank you.