[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Next Workshop MODRNA/CPAS

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Mon Jul 11 18:24:21 UTC 2016

Torsten,
Assuming that the workshop will be held in Europe/Germany, below would be my preferred dates.

*         Sep. 7-8

*         Sep. 28-29

BR,
Bjorn

From: Openid-specs-mobile-profile [mailto:openid-specs-mobile-profile-bounces at lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2016 7:40 AM
To: openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net
Subject: [E] [Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Next Workshop MODRNA/CPAS

Hi all,

at the meeting in Darmstadt, we agreed to have regular meetings with CPAS to sync up and intensively work on specific topics.

I would like to get your opinion, when the next workshop should be scheduled.

I think we could discuss the following topics:

  *   Account migration
  *   PremiumInfo/UserInfo
  *   SDK Review
  *   Server-initiated Authentication
  *   (potentially) Transaction Authorization API

Given the timelines we discussed during the call on Wednesday, we will have enough input for a substantial discussion in early September.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Torsten.