[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Next Workshop MODRNA/CPAS

Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Fri Jul 8 14:40:17 UTC 2016

Hi all,

at the meeting in Darmstadt, we agreed to have regular meetings with CPAS to sync up and intensively work on specific topics.

I would like to get your opinion, when the next workshop should be scheduled.

I think we could discuss the following topics:
-       Account migration
-       PremiumInfo/UserInfo
-       SDK Review
-       Server-initiated Authentication
-       (potentially) Transaction Authorization API

Given the timelines we discussed during the call on Wednesday, we will have enough input for a substantial discussion in early September.

What do you think?

Best regards,