[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] preliminary notes for MODRNA WG Call on July 6th 2016

Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de Torsten.Lodderstedt at telekom.de
Thu Jul 7 15:03:57 UTC 2016

Hi Philippe,

some remarks:

·         Server initiated authentication: we agreed to avoid redirects – we also discussed whether one should support push style notifications on completion of the authentication instead of or in extension to a pull style mechanisms. But we did not come to a conclusion. I assume “List of claims will be shortened.” Means “list of parameters …”?

·         Review of SDK specs for Mobile Connect V2: I provided feedback to GSMA (Steve) and wait for feedback

best regards,
Torsten.