[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] preliminary notes of MODRNA WG Call on April 20th 16

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Wed Apr 20 15:27:51 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I just updated the Agenda to reflect the changes we talked about in the call. I moved the discussion of potential areas to be covered by the MODRNA WG to DAY 2 (Further ideas for closer cooperation) as this to me seemed to be the natural place for this topic.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/technical-workshop-on-mobile-connect-tickets-22922333316

best regards,
Torsten,