[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Proposed technical workshop with GSMA

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Wed Mar 9 16:43:28 UTC 2016

Hello all,

there is a face-to-face technical workshop been proposed on the 12th/13th of May 2016 with the GSMA CPAS project to discuss the Mobile Connect Profile and the MODRNA profile. The meeting will take place at Deutsche Telekom offices near Frankfurt. We (Gautam and I) will share the agenda in the coming days, in the meantime please let me know if you would like to participate.

best regards,
Torsten.