[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] MODRNA WG Call

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Thu Feb 11 08:37:42 UTC 2016

Hi Philippe,

Jörg also attended the call.

best regards,
Torsten.

Von: philippe.clement at orange.com [mailto:philippe.clement at orange.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016 18:03
An: Lodderstedt, Torsten; openid-specs-mobile-profile at lists.openid.net
Betreff: RE: MODRNA WG Call

Dear all,
Please find below the preliminary notes of our call, come back to me in case of suggestion/remark

Participants:
John, Torsten, Philippe, gonzalo, björn

Agenda:
1.       Status of the authentication document
2.       Mobile World Congress meetings
3.       Authentication context and method negociation

Discussion
1.       Status of the authentication document

Principle is to make an internal review that will be followed by a public review.
·         Firstly, have a stable version of the document, John works on it and will provide a note to Mike Jones (secretary of the OpenID Foundation) for the approval process.
·         A working group review will be done before the public review.
·         Torsten to send a mail to the list for any objection on the process, no formal voting process being required.
·         Remaining remarks on the document to be provided today to John.

2.       Mobile World Congress meetings

The Mobile profile (MODRNA) workgroup will meet GSMA on Tuesday (10am). Gonzalo (Telefonica) provides space for meeting
Objective is to clarify how to work with GSMA on different topics like mobile-profile documents, authorization...

Second meeting to setup on Wednesday from 1pm
Gonzalo sees to provide a phone bridge for meetings, the one for our regular calls could be reused

3.       Authentication context and method negociation
Discussion on different use case regarding what the RP is able or allowed to request in terms of acr and amr parameters.

Kind regards,
Philippe

Zeit: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016 16:00-17:00 (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rom, Stockholm, Wien.
Ort: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/927253461

Hinweis: Die oben angegebene Abweichung von GMT berücksichtigt keine Anpassungen für Sommerzeit.

Hi all,

please post topic suggestions to the list.

I would like to formally decide whether we put the authentication spec into "Implementors Draft" status and deliver it to GSMA.

best regards,
Torsten.
  << Fichier: ATT00001.txt >>

Thank you.