[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Weekly Registration Spec Work Session Calls

Hjelm, Bjorn Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Jul 29 15:02:02 UTC 2015

All,
To progress the work on the Registration specification, I'm planning to set up a weekly work session call to facilitate discussions on the open items in the specification in an effort to progress this work. There may be times when not everyone can attend but I've had some recent good experience with this approach and I'm hoping that this will help with moving the Registration specification forward.

My proposal is schedule these calls for Tuesdays, 7 am Pacific Time. This is the same time of the day as our bi-weekly group call and it seems to be working for the majority of the time zones. Please let me know if this time works or if I need to look for other options.

Kind Regards,
Bjorn

>From the desk of...

Bjorn Hjelm
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff
Corporate Technology - Technology Strategy and Planning
E-mail: Bjorn.Hjelm at verizon.com<mailto:Bjorn.Hjelm at verizon.com>
Office: (925) 952-6927
Mobile: (925) 324-9200