[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Issue #1: Context

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Thu Jul 2 15:09:41 UTC 2015

Hi Joerg,

I agree on the differences between the 2 use cases, and the description you made.

On Use Case 2, I'm wondering on the meaning of "Here the purpose of the context is to make sure that the user is aware that he has to authorize a certain transaction which does not necessary include a primary authentication".
Does it mean that no authentication at all may have occurred before the transaction confirmation request, or at least some other types of authentication ?

On another hand, do you consider that the use case 2 enters into the "consent" perimeter ?

Regards,
Philippe