[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Minutes: MODRNA WG Call 03 06 15

philippe.clement at orange.com philippe.clement at orange.com
Wed Jun 3 15:51:43 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Please find below the preliminary notes of our meeting on June 3rd 2015, please modify in case of any error/missing element

Participants:
Torsten, John, Gonzalo, Jörg, Roland, Matthieu, Philippe, Nat, Björn, Sebastian, Roland

Agenda:
*       Alignment of GSMA work and authentication draft
o       Status, topics and way forward
*       Status of registration spec
*       Discovery design (native and web apps sequence diagrams)
o       https://www.websequencediagrams.com/browse.html#workspace=1767
*       AOB

*       Alignment of GSMA work and authentication draft

List of official topics to address (Jörg & Matthieu):
-       Encrypted login hint
-       Context
-       ACR values (John/Jörg concept)
-       Amr as request parameter
-       Max age
-       Data to be signed

==>     discussion to have regarding the implicit grant

*       Liaison with ITU-T (introduced by Nat)

A presentation to make in Sept 2015, material to be sent out for Aug 25th
==>     To be discussed at next meeting

*       Status of registration spec
Postponed

*       Discovery design (native and web apps sequence diagrams)
Presentation and discussion regarding the 2 sequences
==>     Needs now to complete with second step (Authentication)

Kind regards,
Philippe

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----