[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Name of the WG

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:59:56 UTC 2015

Hi Phillippe,

I actually to the word "attribute" from the scope of he charter.

   -

   Option of supporting additional claims (attributes), e.g., location,
   age-verification, presence.

I could use claims instead but I wanted to have a vowel to make it easy to
pronoucne.

--
Nat Sakimura (=nat)
Chairman, OpenID Foundation