[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] OpenID Connect Mobile Profile WG Call: preliminary notes 08-04-2015

Lodderstedt, Torsten t.lodderstedt at telekom.de
Wed Apr 8 15:47:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

please find below the preliminary notes of our call. Please let me know of any error or missing element.

Participants:
Gonzalo Fernandez, Telefonica
Jörg Connotte, Deutsche Telekom
Björn Hjelm, Verizon Wireless
Torsten Lodderstedt, Deutsche Telekom

Agenda:

-          GSMA's OpenID Connect Profile

-          IIW Sessions

Discussions:

GSMA's OpenID Connect Profile

Gonzalo has sent back John's comments to the GSMA
Gonzalo and Jörg will discuss with David and Gautam how we could further collaborate on this topic

IIW Sessions
Registration

-          fixed software statement content

-          Open topics:

o   Supported client authentication methods

o   Signature algorithm for software statement

o   design consideration wrt registration of native apps (every instance vs. registration of software at deployment time)

o   Lock down of claims & scope in software statement
Discovery

-          need different mechanisms for web and native

-          identified issues around potential abuse of discovery function by native apps
Account Chooser (privacy protected entries)

-          explained idea to extend AC with description and opaque hint (which is only interpreted by the OP)

DEUTSCHE TELEKOM AG
Products & Innovation
Dr.-Ing. Torsten Lodderstedt
Head of Development
Customer Platforms
T-Online Allee 1, 64295 Darmstadt
+49 6151 680 7038 (Tel.)
E-Mail: t.lodderstedt at telekom.de<mailto:t.lodderstedt at telekom.de>
www.telekom.com<http://www.telekom.com>

ERLEBEN, WAS VERBINDET.

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter:
www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben<http://www.telekom.com/pflichtangaben>