[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] [draft-mobile-registration-01] Basic Assumptions
Bjorn.Hjelm at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Feb 25 09:46:56 UTC 2015
My apologies for the rather slow progress on the draft-mobile-registration-01 spec. I've attempted different approached for how to address this spec but I'm going back to some of the basic assumptions for the spec and will use the e-mail threads to move this work forward. Bear with me as some of the questions (for the discussion) may be trivial to some of you.
* Ability to verify level of trustworthiness of an RP.
* The initial proposal call for the ability (by the OP) to verify the level of trustworthiness of an RP. Should this be once per RP or per (every) request (from the RP)?
* Ability by OP to approve or block RP
* The initial proposal call for the ability by the OP to approve or block an RP but when (and based on what conditions) should this be possible?
* Claims to be used in the Software Statement
* The initial proposal calls for the OpenID Dynamic Client Registration to be extended with Software Statements and I wanted to start a thread on the proposed set of claims to be used with the Software Statement.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openid-specs-mobile-profile