[Openid-specs-mobile-profile] Mobile Profile for OpenID Connect - Constitutional Meeting 29-Jul-14

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 29 17:04:29 UTC 2014

Mobile Profile for OpenID Connect - Constitutional Meeting 29-Jul-14

Gonzalo Fernandez, Telefonica
Bjorn Hjelm, Verizon
Edmund Jay, MGI1
Michael Engan, T-Mobile US
Gautam Hazari, GSMA
Torsten Lodderstedt, Deutsche Telekom
Sebastian Ebling, Deutsche Telekom
Tim Bray, independent
Jörg Connotte, Deutsche Telekom
John Bradley, Ping Identity
Philippe Clément, Orange
Nat Sakimura, NRI
Mike Jones, Microsoft

Charter
               The charter was adopted unanimously, with the change that the initial contribution will be from DT rather than GSMA

Selection of chair & co-chair
               Torsten Lodderstedt was selected as chair and John Bradley was selected as co-chair

Selection of secretary
               Philippe Clément was selected as secretary

Discussion of work areas
               The work will likely include work on deployability and authentication with mobile phones
               But we should not tailor the protocol to particular authenticators
               We will discuss levels of assurance
               Different operators use different authenticators

Initial Contribution
               Jörg Connotte at Deutsche Telekom has written an initial contribution
               The document is intended to facilitate discussion
               Participants should read and comment on the document on the mailing list
               John is working on converting the document to RFC format
               John plans to create a working group bitbucket repository

Call Schedules
               The next call will be in a month
               Torsten will create a doodle poll to choose the day and time
               Following that, we may choose to have calls every other week