[Openid-specs-igov] HEART Implementer’s Drafts Approved

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Fri Feb 19 15:31:23 UTC 2016

Everyone,

We’re looking to the HEART profile of OAuth 2.0 and the HEART profile of OpenID Connect 1.0 as the starting points for this working group. The question remains whether we adopt them directly and reference them from our own additive work, or if we replicate the appropriate sections of the profiles in iGov documents, but either way I believe these to be a solid base upon which to build. Please read through them so that we can look at starting.

 — Justin