[Openid-specs-heart] FHIR Conference Amsterdam 2018

Mohammad Nazrul Islam nazrul at zitelab.dk
Fri Nov 9 22:17:11 UTC 2018

Hi All,
Firstly sorry might be unrelated but is anyone going to FHIR Conference Amsterdam (14th November to 16th November) like me? If yes please let me know.
Best Regards
Md Nazrul Islam

Sent from my iPad
--
*Please note that it is bad practice - and potentially against national
regulation - to send personally identifiable information, e.g., national